Our 90-Day Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower price on any item of the same brand, model number, and material at a local authorized retail competitor within 90 days after your purchase, bring the advertisement into the MCM location where you made your original purchase, and we will credit you the difference. Price matches must be for the exact item (brand, model number and materials) and also take into account sales tax, delivery type and delivery costs. We will not match prices for floor samples, special orders, clearance goods, “As-Is” items, going-out-of-business sales, and any sale by a dealer or individual not authorized to represent a specific product.
- White Glove: Includes the delivery, unpacking, assembly, removal of packing materials, and placement of merchandise in a room of the customer’s choosing.
- Curbside Freight: Basic drop off of the product to the customers residence. Does not include unpacking, carrying into the residence or business, or assembly.
- All items must be paid in full before delivery may be scheduled.
- In instances where MCM contracts with a third-party delivery service, MCM is not responsible for any damage to your property resulting from the delivery of your merchandise. This includes, without limitation, any damage to curbs, driveways, sidewalks, steps, patios, irrigation lines, trees and/or landscaping.
- Delivery damage to your home and property must be reported at time of delivery. Damage to your merchandise must be reported at time of delivery.
- Delivery charges are based upon product category, level of service selected and location of the delivery address.
- Delivery charges are not refundable if you decide to return or exchange your merchandise. Credit memos will reflect a credit for all merchandise returned with the exception of the delivery charge. The new sales order written for your re-selection will include your newly selected merchandise and a delivery charge.
- If you cancel/reschedule an order less than 24 hours prior to your delivery, you will forfeit your delivery charge and be required to pay another delivery charge.
- Rooms and hallways should be cleared for delivery. Delivery crews will not move existing furniture; however, they will assist in positioning your new furniture.
- Delivery crews will not move, setup, disconnect electronic devices including but not limited to TV sets, audio equipment, speakers, and cable boxes.
- Delivery crews will not remove, recycle or otherwise dispose of any mattresses, furniture or packaging from the premises.
- Difficult and/or unsafe deliveries (such as window entry) and deliveries above the third floor (without access to an elevator) will not be done by our delivery crews. Hoists and balcony deliveries will not be attempted under any circumstances.
- Personal Identification is required for all pickups. Please bring the original receipt and a photo ID. If the person picking up the merchandise is not the named purchaser on the sales order, they must have the original sales receipt.
- Upon notification that your merchandise has been received and is available for pickup, you must then schedule or pickup your merchandise within 30 days.
- For safety reasons, MCM does not advise transport of merchandise nor will we help load or tie your furniture to the back of any open trailer or flatbed truck; atop any vehicle roof or roof rack; unsafely stacked in any way; or in any situation, including but not limited to those listed above, that we judge to be unsafe. Should you elect to transport items in a way that is unsafe, you take full responsibility, indemnify MCM, and acknowledge that MCM has informed you that what you are doing is unsafe and ill-advised. Under no circumstances is MCM responsible for loss/damages incurred once merchandise leaves the store.
- If you are concerned about the safety of your load, please contact our staff to take advantage of MCM’s professional delivery services.
Exchanges & Returns – Furniture and Furniture Accessories
- If you would like to return your product you have 30 days to do so. Customers are responsible for any and all shipping charges incurred plus 15% restocking fee. When the returned item has been received and inspected, you will receive a credit for the total of your purchase minus the original shipping charge to ship it to you and less our original 3% credit card processing fee we were charged at the time of purchase. Missing accessories, non-original box or damaged products may subject to fee. White Glove delivery is a service and is therefore non-refundable. Refurbished and Open Box items are sold as is and are not eligible for a return.
- All purchases require a receipt in order to exchange merchandise or to obtain an in-store credit.
- If you received a free or discounted promotional item with purchase, the free promotional item must also be returned in its original condition or you will be charged the full value of the promotional item.
- In-store purchases are subject to our in-store return policy.
** All sales of “AS-IS” merchandise including but not limited to open items, display models and discontinued products are final and are sold without an exchange/return policy and are not subject to the 90-Night Sleep Guarantee.
Special Order Merchandise
- Special orders require a 100% pre-payment and are sold on a final sale basis. Deposits for special orders cannot be financed. Special order items include any item not displayed on the store floor, any item not regularly stocked by the store, and any item displayed in our store, but available in a different color, size, or finish.
- If your merchandise does not fit in your room (down the hallway, up the stairs, etc.) it cannot be returned. Do not special order if you feel this may be a problem. Please take accurate measurements before ordering.
- Dye lots on fabric samples will always vary slightly. MCM is not responsible for dye lot differences.
- MCM will assist in arranging service repair with the manufacturer that is consistent with the factory warranty.
- Leather is a natural material and surface marks and variances in color show that the leather is genuine top grain. MCM cannot be responsible for these natural variances in leather.
- Special Note for Financed Purchases: During service, your billing plan remains in effect. Your original promotion period deadline does not change. Monthly payments must be made during service/exchanges on financed purchases to avoid late charges or interest from the finance company.